It is now possible to feed POE switch from a 24 Vdc battery source !
SWMDL-H-4GPS-2USF-BX delivers 4x POE+ ports and 2x SFP interfaces in a ruggedized -40 à +75°C design.
SWMDL-H-4GPS-2USF-B switch delivers 4x POE+ ports from 2x optical SFP interfaces.
It différentiates from its wide power input starting at 24 Vdc that provides many advantages to the industry such as simplified power supply architecture and battery backup, and reduced product inventory.
The SWMDL Ethernet family provides many Ethernet features including VLAN, QoS, IGMP Snoopîng v1/v2/v3 and many security functions such as 802.1X, Radius, ACL and secured management protocols.
This ruggedized product is design for harsh environment with -40 to +75 °C temperature range, resistance to chocks and vibrations and to electromagnetic interferences.
SWMDL embeds a digital input and a relay output for simple automation and alarm requirements.
SWMDL is managed through secured protocols - https, ssh, snmp v3. It embeds a dual IP stack - v4/v6.
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet optical SFP, 100FX/1000GX
- 4x Gigabit Ethernet ports, POE+ 30W
- POE+: 802.3af/at, 30 W
- 1x RS232 management port
- 1x digital input
- 1x dry contact relay
- STP, RSTP, Fast-Ring
- 802.1Q VLAN
- IGMP Snooping v1/v2/v3, MLD, Fast-Leave
- QoS, Flow Control, Priority Queuing, 8 priority queues per interface, rate limiting
- Trunking, LACP
- 802.1X, Radius, TACACS+, ACL
- ssh, https, snmp v3
- Temperature & CPU monitoring
- Frame size : 10 KB
- Frame memory : 8K
- IP V4/v6
- Dimensions: 63 x 110 x 135 mm
- Weight : 0,95 kg
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +75 °C
- Power supply : two inputs, 24 to 57 Vdc
SWMDL-H-84GPS-2USF-B Ruggedized POE+ Gigabit Ethernet switch, 4x POE+ and 2x GbE SFP, 24 to 57 Vdc powr inputs