ADR-4TTX is an ADSL2+ modem and router that provides Internet access to several users with Ethernet ports, wireless WIFI, telephony and VoIP options
The ADR-4TTX range of ADSL2+ routers enables high speed Internet access for several users with a complete choice of options for Ethernet port density, wireless WIFI and telephony.
ADR-4TTX complies with the latest ADSL standards and it is compatible with most DSLAM's and especially CXR ones - DSF-2048 and DSL-2000. It embeds an ADSL2+ G.992.1/2/3/4/5 modem that operates at 24 Mbps downstream and 1 or 3.5 Mbps upstream speeds.
Several users can share the Internet access through 4 Ethernet ports or the 802.11b/g/n WIFI access point. It delivers two FXS voice interface for Voice over IP communications.
ADR-4TTX delivers safe Internet access with security functions such as authentication, address translation, statefull packet inspection, address filtering, and attack protection.
- ADSL2+, G.992.1/2/3/4/5
- Throughput: 24 Mbps downstream, 1 / 3.5 Mbps upstream
- Nx 32 kbps adaptative rate
- Ethernet / IP transport over 1 to 16 VC ATM
- Voice Splitter
- 1 or 4x Ethernet 10/100BaseT ports, RJ45
- Wifi 802.11 b/g/n
- VOIP voice ports, FXS
- ATM: RFC 2225, 2364, 2515, 2684
- RIP 1/2
- 802.1Q VLAN
- Size: 145 x 103 x 35 mm
- Operating temperature : 0 to +40 °C
- Power supply : 12 Vdc input and 110-230 Vac mains adapter
|Part Number||Ethernet||WIFI||FXS VoIP|