WBB-5890 5GHz 900Mbps Ethernet wireless bridge
WBB-5890 provides Ethernet connections in the 5GHz radio band over distances up to 10 km with a total Ethernet bandwidth up to 900 Mbps
WBB-5890 is a broadband wireless bridge that operates in the 5GHz radio bands according to the 802.11a/n standards with up to 900 Mbps of Ethernet bandwidth.
It is a ruggedized product for outdoor installation. Its 18 dBi directional antenna enables distances up to 10 km.
Installation of WBB-590 is made very easy be light indicators, push-buttons and display that avoid complex lap-top computer utilization.
WBB-5890 comes in a very nice ABS design that finds its place in any environment
- video-protection networks
- Wi-Fi networks
- Point to point and multipoint private radio links between buildings, warehouses, schools, offices, harbours, etc.
- Smart-City networks to connect schools, gymnasium, police office, technical center, media-library, etc.
- Industry specific connection for SCADA, metering, control applications, etc.
- Frequency band : 5.150 to 5.825 GHz
- Total Ethernet bandwdidth : 900 Mbps
- Antenna : MIMO 18 dBi
- Channel width: 20, 40, 80 MHz
- Ethernet : 2x 10/100BT ports
- Security : 802.1X, AES128, WPA, WPS, MAC and IP filters
- VLAN 802.1q, SSiD - VLAN mapping
- NAT, PPPoE, DHCP, DDNS
- Management : Ssh, Https, Snmp
- Power supply: POE 24Vdc or 12 Vdc input, 13 W max
- Format: 83x38x257 mm
- Weight 0.5kg
- Operating temperature : -40 to +60 °C
- Pole mounting kit
WBB-5890 5GHz Ethernet bridge, 900 Mbps Ethernet bandwidth, 18 dBi antenna