LEA-060 650nm red light VFL emitter
LEA-060 transmits a 650nm red light over a fiber cable to detect simple fiber defaults
LEA-060 trasnmits a 650nm red light signal that can be continuous or flashing at 1 or 2 Hz for fiber identification.
It helps simple fiber default diagnostics such as fiber identification, continuity, leaks, breakpoints and poor connections.
It is a robust handheld device with very long life battery operation.
- LEA-060-1 : 650nm red light VFL source, 1 mW optical power
- LEA-060-20 : 650nm red light VFL source, 20 mW optical power
- Wave length 650 nm
- Accuracy +/-20 nm
- Max distance with 1 dBm output power: 3 to 5 km
- Max distance with 20 dBm output power : up to 16 km
- Optical signal : coninuous of flashing at 1 or 2 Hz
- 2.5mm universal connector
- Autonomie : 80 heures
- Weight : 0.1 kg
- Dimensions : 175 x 26 x 26 mm
LEA-060-1 VFL 650nm light source, 1 mW output power
LEA-060-20 VFL 650nm light source, 20 mW output power