LEA-041 Fiber identifier and VFL emitter
LEA-041 detect the optical signal from the fiber cable without disconnecting the fiber nor disrupting services
LEA-041 detects the optical signal through the coated fiber to deliver several results
- optical signal detection with the transmission direction
- optical power
- detection of the 270 Hz, 330Hz, 1 or 2 kHz modulation to identify a fiber
LEA-041 is also a 650nm red light VLF emitter for optical default diagnostics.
LEA-041 is a robust handheld equipment with long battery life that brings significant time-savings on field operation.
LEA-041 is a unique solution to perform extremely fast diagnostics and optical power measurements on live fiber without service disruption.
LEA-041 induces a minimal bend loss that has no impact on the optical signal transmission and services.
This very compact device is a key tool for fiber network professionals as it performs several functions with incredibely fast operation:
- signal detection
- transmission direction detection
- optical power meter
- modulation detection for fiber identification
- 650nm red light VFL source for visual default diagnostics
- type of Fiber : single-mode, < 3mm
- Wave length detection : 750 to 1700 nm
- Insertion loss < 1 dB
- Sensibility : -30dBm at 1310nm and -35 dBm at 1550nm
- Accuracy : 1dB
- VFL : 650nm, 10mW, continuous signal or flashing at 1 or 2 Hz
- Battery life : 60 hours
- Weight : 0.2 kg
- Dimensions : 230 x 48 x 43 mm
LEA-041 Optical fiber identifier with power meter and 650nm VFL emitter