SWMM-H-7528 and 7628 are modular and ruggedize 10 Gigabit Ethernet switches for railway and other mission critical networks of Smart Mobility. They have 4x GE/10GE uplink ports and 3x slots for modular cards with many options such as 8x RJ45, 8x SFP, 8x POE+ or 4x MACsec
SWMM-H-7628 is a ruggedize switch that fits any industry network requirement thanks to its modularity and rich feature set.
Mix of POE and optical interfaces suits any node deployment requirement in any environment in the industries, Smart-City or railway thanks to its EN-50121-4 and EN-50155 compliance.
SWMM-H-7628 is a high performance layer 3 switch with OSPF and VRRP protocols and 4x 10 Gigabit uplink ports that supports MACSec authentication and data encryption for best information security.
Thanks to its modularity and broad choice of RJ45 / SFP / POE / MACsec cards, users can make SWMM-H-7628 a perfect solution for their application and they benefit from easier inventory, operation and maintenance management.
Power supply redundancy and layer 2/3 resiliency provide 99.99% service availability.
Versatility is one of many benefits of SWMM-H-7628 modularity :
- 12 to 28 Ethernet port capacity with a mix of RJ45 and SFP
- 3x slots for modular cards : 8x SFP GE, 8x RJ45 GE, 8x POE+ GE, 4x SFP or RJ45 MACsec
- 4x SFP uplink, dual-rate Gigabit and 10 Gigabit
- 2xredundant power converters 48 Vdc or 110-230 Vac
- compact 1U/19'' format
- Many network features for security, traffic control, QoS, layer 3 routing and resiliency
SWMM-H-7628 embeds many software functionnalities that bring higher added values to mission critical networks : NTP and PTP IEEE 1588 synchronisation, G.8032 ERPS and VRRP resiliency, Radius authentication of management sessions, IGMP control of multicast traffic, Profinet and Modbus-TCP automation, and many cybersecurity features - MACsec, 802.1X, ACL, etc.
SWMM-H-7628 has secured management protocols with strong authentication and encryption. It has all required protocols and MIB files for large system management integration.
1- SWMM-H-7628 switch
- 4x optical SFP uplink ports dual-rate GE and 10GE
- 3x slots for modular Ethernet cards
- 2x redundant power supply inputs and converters, 48 Vdc or 110-230 Vac
- 2x redundant 48-57 Vdc power inputs for POE
- 1x RS232 local console port
- 1x alarm relay output
2- Ethernet modular cards
- 8xRJ45 : 8x 10/100/1000BT Ethernet ports
- 8xRJ45 : 8x 10/100/1000BT Ethernet ports with POE+, 30W 802.11af/at
- 8xSFP : 8x SFP 100FX / 1000FX optical ports
- 4xRJ45 MACsec : 4x 10/100/1000BT Ethernet ports with MACsec support
- 4xSFP MACsec : 4x SFP 100FX / 1000FX optical ports with MACsec support
- RSTP, MSTP, G.8032 ERPS, MRP
- VLAN, QinQ,
- LACP, IGMP v1/v2/v3, GMRP, GVRP, MODBUS TCP
- LLDP, SNMP v3, SSH, DHCP, BootP, SMTP, HTTPS, RMON, RADIUS, SYSLOG, NTP
- ACL, 802.1X
- MACsec : 802.1ae, autonomous SAK andCAK modes
- SWMM-H-9628 : RIP, OSPF v2, VRRP, IGMP v3, DVMRP, PIM-SM, PIM-DM, PIM-SSM
4- Other specifications
- Dimensions : 440x340x44 mm
- System power supply : : 2x 48 Vdc or 2x 110-230 Vac
- POE power supply : 2x 48-57 Vdc
- System power consumption : 47 W typical
- Operating temperature range : -40 to +75 °C
SWMM-H-7628-10-2A 10GE modular switch, L3 routing, 2x 110-230 Vac power inputs
SWMM-H-7628-10-2D 10GE modular switch, L3 routing, 2x 48 Vdc power inputs
SWMM-H-7528-10-2A 10GE modular switch, 2x 110-230 Vac power inputs
SWMM-H-7528-10-2D 10GE modular switch, 2x 48 Vdc power inputs
SWMM-H-7528-2A GE modular switch, 2x 110-230 Vac power inputs
SWMM-H-7528-2D GE modular switch, 2x 48 Vdc power inputs
SWMM7528-8R 8x RJ45 10/100/1000BT card
SWMM7528-8P 8x RJ45 10/100/1000BT POE+ card
SWMM7528-8S 8x SFP 100/1000FX card
SWMM7528-4R-MSEC 4x RJ45 MACsec card
SWMM7528-4S-MSEC 4x SFP MACsec card