New CXR Carrier Ethernet switch democratizes the 10 Gigabit Ethernet adoption in mission critical networks
CXR, a leading manufacturer of Ethernet networking and communication equipment, unveils the SWCE range of 10 Gigabit Carrier Ethernet switches dedicated to the Mission Critical Networks.
SWCE is a 10 Gigabit Carrier Ethernet switch that complies with the Metro Ethernet Forum CE 2.0 standard. It performs layer 2 and layer 3 switching functions with IP v4 and IP v6 dual stack capabilities.
SWCE provides two 10GE SFP+ interfaces, 4 multi-standard SFP interfaces with 2.5 GE / GE / 100FX speeds, and height Gigabit Ethernet interfaces. It enables CE 2.0 managed services including EVC, E-LINE, E-LAN, E-TREE at the UNI / NNI Carrier Ethernet network access.
SWCE is aimed at democratizing the 10 Gigabit adoption in mission critical networks through several innovative advantages:
- Pay-as-you-grow approach: SWCE is offered in a very cost effective approach. Close to the budget of Gigabit Ethernet products, it supports 2.5 Gigabit throughput on four SFP interfaces. The 10 Gigabit interfaces can be activated by a license option when more bandwidth is required.
- Service Aware Architecture: SWCE embeds latest generation Carrier Ethernet communication processor and ASIC’s with hardware accelerators that guaranty best performance in any configuration, and user, performance monitoring and OAM traffic loads.
- MEF CE 2.0 standard: SWCE complies with MEF CE 2.0 standard that is widely adopted for its performance, scalability, support and available engineering skills in the industry.
- Industry grade design: SWCE is compact form factor and robust product that is easy to install in any environment. It runs over an extended temperature range and has two redundant power supplies for best resiliency.
- Extensive management services: SWCE supports all network management protocols, an industry standard CLI and an intuitive Web interface with on-line help pages that makes it easy to operate.
Please feel free to get in contact with CXR for trial, price and delivery