CIP-401 solves the PSTN switch-off issues
extends the operation of systems that rely on modem communications over the Public Switched Telephone Network PSTN.
- Utility networks, energies, water
- Alarm systems
- Medical systems
- Telemetry, counters
- ATM and other automatic systems
Legacy PSTN worldwide
operators are discontinuing the legacy PSTN worldwide with various deadlines.
That migration to an all-IP network creates critical issues for long-lasting systems in mission critical networks that need to extend such modem and PSTN communications for several years.
Smooth migration to IP
CIP-401 enables a smooth migration to IP for those applications with several benefits:
- Transparent migration for remote systems: CIP-401 emulates the PSTN for incoming and outgoing calls and also the modem connection to the central site. No change is required on the remote system.
- Best use of the IP bandwidth: thanks to its embedded modem, CIP-401 transmits useful data only and not the analog signal.
- Full IP Information System at central site.
- Communication over any IP network: CIP-401 is compatible with fiber opic, 4G/5G, MPLS networks and IP v4 or v6 protocols.
- Secure communications: CIP-401 embeds many cybersecurity features including IPSec IKE v2 tunnels, X509 certificates with SCEP management.
- Secure system: CIP-401 becomes a black-box after installation to prevent from any IP attack.
- Fast integration and deployment: CIP-401 is a ruggedized and compact product designed for easy integration in any environment.
CIP-401 works well with CXR 4G routers that respond to most stringent cybersecurity requirements (secure-element, secure-boot, IPSec IKEv2, Radius, SCEP X.509) to secure communications and access to critical remote systems.