SWM-8TX-UCB is an industry grade Gigabit Ethernet switch that delivers 8 Fast Ethernet and one copper and optical Gigabit Ethernet ports in a 1U compact format
SWM-8TX-UCB is an access Ethernet switch with 8 Fast Ethernet ports and one Gigabit Ethernet uplink port. Gigabit Ethernet port is 10/100/1000BaseT and optical SFP Combo interface.
Its size, mains and DC power supply options, industrial design and its rich feature set, make it a polyvalent switch to serve all type of enterprise and industry requirements.
SWM8TX-UCB embeds a full set of protocols to implement an Ethernet network and manage application and user traffics. Critical trunks may be redundant with STP/RSTP/MSTP, and access security is based on authentication and packet filtering.
Traffics are isolated into 802.1Q VLAN's. Provider Bridge (Q-in-Q) brings communication with a Carrier Ethernet network. IGMP-Snooping enables video streaming applications.
SWM-8TX-UCB is controlled through a CLI or a user friendly web interface.
It is a 1U compact chassis with either 110/230 Vac mains or 48 Vdc power input.
SWM-8TX-UCB is an industry grade design with a fan-less temperature range. It brings reliability and performance required by the most stringent industry requirements.
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet port, Combo 10/100/1000BaseT and 100/1000 Mbps optical SFP
- 8x 10/100/1000BaseT Ethernet ports
- 1x 10/100/1000BaseT management Ethernet port
- 1x RS232 management port
- STP, RSTP, MSTP
- 802.1Q VLAN, Provider Bridge, VLAN mapping
- QoS, Flow Control, Priority Queuing, rate limiting
- Trunking: 14 groups
- Jumbo frames: 9,712 bytess
- Layer 2/3/4 packet filtering
- Size: 265 x 150 x 40 mm
- Operating temperature: 0 to +50 °C
- Power supply input: 110-230 Vac or 48 Vdc
SWM-8TX-UCB-A-S28 Gigabit Ethernet Switch, 8 FE + 1 GbE, 110-230 Vac mains power input
SWM-8TX-UCB-D8-S28 Gigabit Ethernet Switch, 8 FE + 1 GbE, 48 Vdc power input