SWM-24TX-2UCB is an industry grade Gigabit Ethernet switch that delivers 24 Fast Ethernet and 2 copper and optical Gigabit Ethernet ports in a 19''/1U format
SWM-24TX-2UCB is an aggregation and distribution Ethernet switch with 24 Fast Ethernet ports and 2 Gigabit Ethernet uplink ports. Gigabit Ethernet ports are 10/100/1000BaseT and optical SFP Combo interface.
Its size, mains and DC power supply options, industrial design and its rich feature set, make it a polyvalent switch to serve all type of enterprise and industry requirements.
SWM24TX-2UCB embeds a full set of protocols to implement an Ethernet network and manage application and user traffics. Critical trunks may be redundant with STP/RSTP/MSTP, and access security is based on authentication and packet filtering.
Traffics are isolated into 802.1Q VLAN's. Provider Bridge (Q-in-Q) brings communication with a Carrier Ethernet network. IGMP-Snooping enables video streaming applications.
SWM-24TX-2UCB is controlled through a CLI or a user friendly web interface.
It is a 19''/1U chassis with either 110/230 Vac mains or a 48 Vdc power input.
SWM-24TX-2UCB is an industry grade design with a fan-less temperature range. It brings reliability and performance required by the most stringent industry requirements.
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet ports, Combo 10/100/1000BaseT and 100/1000 Mbps optical SFP
- 24x 10/100/1000BaseT Ethernet ports
- 1x 10/100/1000BaseT management Ethernet port
- 1x RS232 management port
- STP, RSTP, MSTP
- 802.1Q VLAN, Provider Bridge, VLAN mapping
- QoS, Flow Control, Priority Queuing, rate limiting
- Trunking: 14 groups
- Jumbo frames: 9,712 bytess
- Layer 2/3/4 packet filtering
- Size:440 x 192 x 44 mm
- Operating temperature : 0 to +50 °C
- Power input: 48 Vdc or 110-230 Vac
SWM-24TX-2UCB-A-S28 Gigabit Ethernet Switch, 24 FE+2 GbE, 110-230 Vac mains power input
SWM-24TX-2UCB-D8-S28 Gigabit Ethernet Switch, 24 FE+2 GbE, 48 Vdc power input