XM-SW16E1 carries Ethernet traffics with Ethernet aggregation and switching over 16 E1 links
XM-SW16E1 performs link aggregation of Ethernet traffics over 16 E1 2 Mbps trunks with a maximum bandwidth of 32 Mbps
It works as a switch to collect traffics from several remote sites and grooms groups of 1, 2 4 or 8 E1 aggregates.
XM-SW16E1 carries sur traffics overs E1 through an aggregation layer with HDLC, PPP or GFP/VCAT protocols. It delivers two Gigabit Ethernet ports and brings many Ethernet protocols such as VLAN, Provider Bridge (Q-in-Q), STP/RSTP and l'IGMP-snooping
XM-SW16E1 comes as a 19''/1U product with two power converters with 48 Vdc or 110-230 Vac inputs. Differents models support eithr 120 Ohms / RJ45 or 75 Ohms / BNC network interfaces.
- 16 E1
- 120 Ohms/FR45 or 75 Ohms/BNC models
- HDLC, PPP, GFP, VCAT, LCAS encapsulation
- 16 ports E1 and 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports switch
- VLAN, Provider Bridge / Q-in-Q
- STP, RSTP
- SNMP management
- Two 48 Vdc or 110-230 Vac power converters