SWCED-2112 is a ruggedized 10 Gigabit Ethernet switch that provides 8x GbE ports, 2x 2.5GE SFP ports and 2x 10 Gigabit ports with IP v4/v6 Layer 3 switching and MEF CE 2.0 Carrier Ethernet capabilities
SWCED-2112 is a ruggedized 10 Gigabit Ethernet switch in a DIN rail format that provides 2x 10GE SFP+ slots, 2x multi-rate 2.5GE / GE / 100FX SFP slots, and 8x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 ports.
SWCED-2112 delivers a high level of security and availability to mission critical networks that require high immunity against extreme temperatures and electromagnetic disturbances.
SWCED-2112 enables higher bandwidth upscales at lower cost with 2.5 and 10 Gigabit options. It provides MEF CE2.0 Carrier Ethernet services with strong SLA / QoS and G.8032 Ring Protection but also many security features such as 802.1X authentication and ACL rules.
SWCED-2112 is a compact product with low power consumption and Green Ethernet features. It offers many unique features such as Ethernet cable diagnostics that drastically reduces OPEX
SWCED is based on last generation Ethernet communication processors and ASIC. It embeds a number of hardware accelerators for wirespeed Ethernet switching and Operation And Maintenance traffic control (OAM). This Service-Aware Architecture provides the SWCE with best performance whatever traffic load and system configuration especialy with large number of VLAN's, ACL rules, Ring protection instances and OAM services.
SWCED protects your investments with a future-proof solution. With a budget similar to a standard Gigabit product it brings strong benefits:
- 2x optical SFP ports support 2.5 Gigabit rate on a 10GE Carrier Ethernet platform for unequaled performances,
- 2x 10 Gigabit ports to build a fiber optic backbone with multiple-services management
- MEF CE2.0 (EVC, OAM) functions can be activated by a software license when new required are raised.
With that cost effective approach, you get a very high performance equipment that suits both current and future requirements.
MEF CE2.0 Carrier Ethernet functions give Operator class services and many advantages compared with other technologies:
- Managed services for point to point and multipoint connections with E-LINE, E-LAN and E-TREE topologies
- Availability, throughput, latency, QOS are firmly controlled to meet strong SLA
- Native Ethernet standards for security - authentication, ACL
- High performance and cost effective technology with easy access to technical skills and resources
- Native standards for traffic management and Operation And Maintenance functions - OAM
SWCED is a high reliability industry grade design. It comes with one or two load-charing 24-48 Vdc power converters for best power failure resiliency.
- 2x 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ slots
- 2x 2.5GE / GE / 100FX multi-rate SFP slots
- 8x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 ports
- 1x RS232 console port
- 1x alarm relay
- MEF CE2.0 services: E-LINE / E-LAN / E-TREE, 4K EVC, OAM 802.3ah, Y.1731
- STP, RSTP, MSTP, ERPS G.8032, G.8031
- 802.1Q VLAN, MVR, GVRP
- Link aggregation, LACP
- QoS, Flow Control, Priority Queuing, 8 priority queues per interface, rate limiting
- IGMP snooping, filtering
- Packet filtering at 2/3/4 layers, 802.1X, Radius
- Static IP routing, IP v4 and IP v6
- 802.1X, Guest VLAN, Radius, TACACS, ACL
- Management: telnet, ssh, http, https, snmp v1/v2/v3, web / CLI, syslog, RMON
- Format : DIN rail mounting
- Size: 153 x 158 x 65 mm
- Operating temperature : -20 to +70 °C
- Power supply: 1 or 2x 24-48 Vdc inputs
SWCED-2112-R-D 10 Gigabit Ethernet switch, 8x GE ports, 2x 2.5GE/GE/FX SFP slots, 2x 10GE SFP+ slots, 24-48 Vdc power input
SWCED-2112-R-2D 10 Gigabit Ethernet switch, 8x GE ports, 4x 2.5GE/GE/FX SFP slots, 2x 10GE SFP+ slots, 2x 24-48 Vdc power inputs
SWCE-LCE MEF Carrier Ethernet CE2.0 activation license for EVC and OAM services