ST3200 is a smart optical line tester. It performs Optical Time Domain Reflectometry tests to qualify and diagnostic fiber optic communications.
ST3200 is a handheld field equipment with a large touch screen and 20 hour battery operation.
ST3200 performs distance and loss measures with 1310 and 1550 nm wavelengths.
It detects fiber fault points with 2 meter accuracy.
It provides graphical analysis of the optical impulse response in the range of 10 ns to 20 µs.
- Connectors : FC – PC
- Size : 220 x 105 x 60 mm
- Weight : 1 kg
- Battery autonomy : 20 H
- Fiber : mono-mode
- Wavelength : 1,310 an 1,550 nm
- Dynamic range : 28 or 32 dB
- Distance : 1 to 120 km or 160 km
- Fault detection : +/- 2 m
- Impulse response test : 10/20/50/100/200/500 ns and 1/2/5/10/20 µs
- Impulse test memory : 10,000 curves
ST3200-3528 dynamic range 26/28 dB
ST3200-3532 dynamic range 30/32 dB